Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Anjali claims to be on good terms with her co-stars

Anjali claims to be on good terms with her co-stars

Written By Unknown on Sunday 17 March 2013 | 23:46

Anjali1Finding genuine friendship or feelings of warmth among actresses in any film industry is certainly a rare thing. Actress Anjali is, however, different from the rest of the pack whether it comes to choosing her roles or choosing her friends from within the fraternity of actresses.

It’s too early yet trade circles have already given ‘thumbs up’ to Anjali’s performance in the film Vathikuchi which hit the screens yesterday. On the eve of the film’s release, Anjali shared her views about the film and on other issues. Queried about her opting to pair up with newcomers at regular intervals without any qualms, Anjali replied that she chose her films based on the scripts and not the heroes.

“A lot is said about actresses indulging in rat race and being not friendly with each other. However, I share warm relations with all the heroines. Some of them recently wrote that Samantha and I are not on good terms; yet, it’s a fact that Samantha has said many times that she’s a great fan of me. It would be better if the writers check the versions of the news items they are getting before publishing them.

“In Telugu films, there is stiff competition among heroines. In my recent Telugu film, I starred along side Samantha and had a jolly time on the sets. In fact, Shruti Haasan and I are best friends and frequently talk to each other over phone. What is noticeable about Shruti is that she doesn’t have any starry airs about her despite being the great Kamal Haasan’s daughter. She has plenty to learn from and I’m making best use of our friendship.

“I don’t have time to react to all rumours about me; I feel it’d be better to concentrate in my career than reacting to all that has been said about me,” concludes Anjali.

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger