Headlines News :
Home » , » Busy Bindu Madhavi

Busy Bindu Madhavi

Written By Unknown on Thursday 14 March 2013 | 09:49

band_031413_mThough hailing from Hyderabad, pretty actress Bindu Madhavi has taken up Chennai city as her first home, for her collegiate education as well as her career is centred in this city. However, sadly, she has not been able to catch up with her family of later, owing to her busy schedule in the big city. “I have been able to meet my family only once in the past seven months. This is because I am tied up with shooting for three different Tamil movies, here. I miss my family, though Chennai is like my home now” says Bindu.

The proud girl beams with pride of acting in the National Award winning director, Pandiraj’s film. She is playing a small town girl in this romantic comedy, which is her first commercial flick. Apart from this, she is currently acting in ‘Desingu Raja’.

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger