Headlines News :
Home » , » Goundamani returns

Goundamani returns

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 6 March 2013 | 09:37

GoundamaniAfter a very long hiatus, the super comedy king Goundamani is back to take up acting. He is acting in film titled Vaimai directed by A Senthil Kumar. When asked the director how was it possible for him to bring back Goundamani who was restraining himself from acting, he said, ” Even now I am not able to believe this.

There is much density in the screenplay of this film. A mass entertainer is required to take this screenplay to each of the audience. When I was thinking about this mass entertainer, Goundamani came to my mind. Many said that he is away from cine field and he will not act in my film.

All these kinds of things are being said by people from outside. When I went to meet him, four directors were narrating their stories to them. I narrated the whole story to him and explained that he would be the right person to act in my film. I also told him that I wanted his call sheet in one stretch. He was a bit reluctant. Then I told him I will give him relief in between the shootings. He said, ” I am the relief in the story and how can you give me relief.” He gave me his nod. He is still in full form.”

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger