Headlines News :
Home » , , , » I am not acting in Magizh Thirumeni’s film: Actor Arya

I am not acting in Magizh Thirumeni’s film: Actor Arya

Written By Unknown on Thursday 7 March 2013 | 07:32

ActorAryaMagizh Thirumeni is a director who had earlier directed films such as Mundhinam Paartheney and Thadaiyara Thaakka. There was news recently that he is going to direct a film which will have Arya and Samantha in the lead roles.

Actor Arya has denied this news and moreover he says that he is unaware that who director Magizh Thirumeni is. He while speaking about this said, “There is no truth in the news that I am acting in a film directed by Magizh Thirumeni.

A producer spoke to me about a new film but I don’t that whose film it was. I don’t know Magizh Thirumeni. I have not allocated any time to listen to his story. I don’t have enough call sheets to give for the films that I am acting now. In view of the foregoing I don’t know who is spreading such rumours.”
Magizh Thirumeni reacting to this said, ” I am really amused by the story doing the rounds that I have finalized a particular actor for my next film. I have no idea how this has erupted. In fact I have denied this story more than a week ago and my denial was also carried by reputed websites.

Nor I have stated to any press person or any web news portal the name of the hero for my next film. I am in the final stages of completing my script and will announce the details of my next project very soon. My humble request to everyone concerned is not to drag my name into these kind of rumours. I am sure that like me, others who have spoken about these rumours have more important things to do.”

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger