Headlines News :
Home » , , , » I give importance to melody: Music composer K

I give importance to melody: Music composer K

Written By Unknown on Monday 11 March 2013 | 00:26

Music composer K9Music composer K while speaking to the media said, “I made my debut as music composer through the film Yuddham Sei directed by Mysskin.

Later on I composed music for the films Aarohanam, Mugamoodi and Malayalam film Annayum Rasoolum. The songs which I had composed for the Tamil film Onbadhula Guru have fetched me a good name.

After giving hits in commercial cinema, I will release my own albums. Many are calling me to act in their films. I am not interested in it. Music is my visiting card.

Though the tastes of the people have changed, no one can prevent a melody song become popular. There is more life for melody songs. I will give importance for melody songs in the films that I compose music for.”

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger