Headlines News :
Home » , , » ‘I won’t trouble Manirathnam sir’ – Lingusamy

‘I won’t trouble Manirathnam sir’ – Lingusamy

Written By Unknown on Sunday 3 March 2013 | 13:06

Lingusamy02Director Lingusamy is producing and distributing many films along with his brother Subash Chandra Bose under the banner of Tirupathi Brothers.

Recently, he had released Manirathnam’s film ‘Kadal’ in Chennai, Kovai and Madurai.

Since, the film has turned out to be a flop in theatres, many distributors started pestering Manirathnam at his office demanding compensation for loss incurred.

However, Lingusamy has restrained himself as he says, “One cannot foresee the success and failure of a film and it is not in the hands of a director.

I have been deeply inspired by Manirathnam sir that prompted me to make movies. It wouldn’t a fair thing to demand it and I assure no one from my office would disturb him on this…”

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger