Headlines News :
Home » , , , » There is a tough competition: Arulnidhi

There is a tough competition: Arulnidhi

Written By Unknown on Thursday 7 March 2013 | 07:30

ArulnidhiArulnidhi while speaking to the media said, “When I joined B Com at Loyola College the administration took an undertaking that I will not join the Students Union. You obviously know the reason.

I did not even participate in the cultural programmes until I finished my studies. I was so innocent. Now I have come to cinema. I am learning one by one. Everyday there is something new for me. Many have been asking that why my film has been controversially titled Thagaraaru.

There is no controversy in it. We considered lots of titles. Titles which we had chosen were already registered. There was some kind of problems in choosing the title. So my brother Durai Dayanidhi titled the film as Thagaraaru which means problem. There was immediate news that there were some problems between the brothers Durai and Arulnidhi. If you keep contentious title, we can reach the people very quickly.
About this film, I should say that of all the films I have acted there are lots of comedies in this film. The story is about three friends who rob the wardrobes. Once while stealing I see the heroine and start loving her. See the film. It will be a jolly good one. There was news some time back that I will be sharing the screen with my brother Udhayanidhi Stalin. If I get the opportunity I will definitely act with my brother but I am scared of him.

He has a given super hit in his first film itself. Now he is busy acting in Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal. I have to learn a lot of things from him. I have read somewhere that actress Iniya had mentioned that I was Mouna Guru in real life also. Normally I am very shy person especially when it comes to speak with girls. Now I have improved. Now I have started interacting with the heroines who are acting with me.

At the same time I will not speak unnecessary things. There is nothing wrong in being a silent person. Lots of actors have come after me in this industry. So people ask me that who I am watching keenly. I can see fire in Atharvaa. He was three years junior to me in school but we both made our entry in the industry at the same time. He came up very fast and has donned the lead role in his third film directed by Bala.

Atharvaa has impressed me. Another person is ‘Atta Kathy’ Dinesh. He had donned the role of a Father’s son in Mouna Guru. This role was very small but he struggled and managed to act in Atta Kathy. He had excelled in his acting. I didn’t see Vikram Prabhu in Kumki. In every frame, I was able to see elephant mahout Bomman only. I liked Gautham Karthik’s acting in Kadal. Now there is a tough and strong competition prevailing in the industry.”

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger