Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Vishal appreciates Arjun’s daughter

Vishal appreciates Arjun’s daughter

Written By Unknown on Friday 3 May 2013 | 00:09

VishalandArjundaughterPattathu Yaanai is a film which has Vishal in the lead role. Action King Arjun’s daughter Aishwarya is debuting as a heroine in this film. This film which is being produced by Michael Rayappan is being directed by Boopathy Pandian. The shooting of this film has taken place in Madurai, Trichy, Srirangam and Karaikudi.

 

Vishal while speaking about this film said, “I am donning the role of catering youngster. I try to start a hotel along with my friends. Whether I was able to do this is narrated in a comedy entertaining manner.

Boopathy Pandian has directed this film without giving any message and with the only intention of filling the coffers. Lots of expectations have risen since Arjun’s daughter Aishwarya has donned the female lead role in this film. Aishwarya has no fear for the camera. She has lots of talents. She does not look like a new face. She acts with dedication in every scene. She has lots of self confidence. We are happy that she has acted first in our film.”

Actress Aishwarya while speaking said, “Pattathu Yaanai is my first film. I have acted very arduously in this film. The role which I am donning this film has no connection with my real life. Vishal was very helpful to me. My father Arjun has also taught me lots of things. The film has come out well. Kissing sequences and glamour depends on the story. I approach them professionally. There were rumours that I fainted during the shooting. There is no truth in this news.”

Director Boopathy Pandian while speaking said, “I have directed a serious story in a comedy way. There are also fighting sequences in this film. Santhanam is donning dual roles in this film.”

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger