Headlines News :
Home » , , , » I am not a comedy actress: Sonia Agarwal

I am not a comedy actress: Sonia Agarwal

Written By Unknown on Monday 11 March 2013 | 00:29

Sonia Agarwal9Actress Sonia Agarwal is running a music school under the name Sound Garage. The first year anniversary celebrations were held.

The students who have studied music in this school had exposed their talents on this occasion. Playback singer Chinmayi, actor Ganesh Venkataraman and others participated in this function.

Actress Sonia Agarwal while speaking said, “I have no connection with this music school but I adore music. My brother has learnt music systematically.

He is running this school. I am assisting him. There are 80 students studying in this music school in Chennai. We have plans to extend these schools to Bangalore and Hyderabad.

I am currently pairing with Vivek in the Tamil film Palakkad Madhavan. Though this is a comedy film I am not donning the role of a comedy actress. I am the heroine of this film.”

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger