Headlines News :
Home » , » I don’t have a secret lover: Asin

I don’t have a secret lover: Asin

Written By Unknown on Monday 11 March 2013 | 00:28

AsinloverYesterday there was news mentioning that Asin is in love with an Indian living in America and because of this she is going to America very frequently. It is understood that she has stopped acting in films.

In fact she had got many offers in Bollywood and she has turned down all these offers. It was mentioned that she had quit acting in order to marry her American lover. Asin’s spokesperson has denied this news.

Now Asin herself has given an explanation. She said, ” There are news that I am having an American lover and because of this I am going to America to meet him there. There is no truth in this news. It is someone’s fantasies. I felt it better to keep quite on this rumour which has no prima facie. I had been to America with my family members on a vacation. I don’t have any secret lover. I will not get married for time being.”

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger