Headlines News :
Home » , , , » I will not wait for big actors films: Actress Tapsee

I will not wait for big actors films: Actress Tapsee

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 12 March 2013 | 11:11

ActressTapseeMar12Actress Tapsee has mentioned that she will not stipulate conditions that she will act only with big actors and will also not wait for such offers.She while speaking said, ” In Tamil I am acting in Valai and Muni 3.

I am also acting in a Hindi film titled Chashme Buddoor. This is a remake film of the yester year Hindi hilarious film which has the same title. I am donning the role which Deepti Naval had donned in the original version. If I get good recognition there I will act in lots of films in Bollywood.

I will not wait to act in big actors films. I like to act with younger generation actors. I will not imitate the actress who has acted in my role earlier. Some people without seeing the film will pass comments. They should see the film and tell their opinions.”

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger