Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Vivek dons brother role in Tamil-Kannada bilingual “Chandra”

Vivek dons brother role in Tamil-Kannada bilingual “Chandra”

Written By Unknown on Sunday 3 March 2013 | 13:00

8d857248-8607-47d6-b96c-0494fb81c15eOtherImageRupa Iyer’s “Chandra” with Shreya and Prem in the lead roles, is a story of a royal family. Vivek acts as Shreya’s brother. “ Director Rupa insisted that I should definitely take up the character. The speciality is that I have spoken in Kannada. I was really scared if I would make some mistakes; somehow I managed to learn and speak the dialogues”says Vivek.

Rupa is full of praises for Shreya. “ We faced a lot of hardship for this movie. But the outcome is worth mentioning. The charm of Shreya and her wonderful acting are the pluspoints of the movie. No doubt, Prem would get a breakthrough in Tamil with this movie. Vivek’s comedy and Ganesh’s Venkatraman’s acting have added weight to the movie. Music Director Gowtham has composed some melodious tunes” said the director.

Shreya, in turn, applauds Rupa for casting her. “I fell extremely happy on getting this role. Rupa not only made me act as a queen but she also gave me a royal treatment. We have become thick friends; my compliments and wishes to Rupa “, said Shreya. The damsel was ranked 13th in The Times of India list of “50 most desirable women” in the year 2010. Basically a literature student, Sreya is a versatile Kathak dancer as well a good samaritan associated with Blue Cross of India and World Vision.

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tamil Cinema News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger